Food service supervisor
Amari Enterprises Ltd DBA Gian’s Express based in Unit 180 28040 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1K7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: Amari Enterprises Ltd DBA Gian’s Express
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Unit 180 28040 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1K7
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.