Tim Hortons based in 386 Iroquois Shore Rd., Oakville, ON L6H 1M4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 386 Iroquois Shore Rd., Oakville, ON L6H 1M4
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food and beverage servers, food service counter attendants and food preparers, and kitchen and food service helpers.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a food service establishment.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
386 Iroquois Shore Rd.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2109583