1046255 Ontario Inc. O/A Tim Hortons based in 368 St. Clair Ave., Chatham, ON N7L 3K4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 1046255 Ontario Inc. O/A Tim Hortons
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 368 St. Clair Ave., Chatham, ON N7L 3K4
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
368 St. Clair Ave.