6865128 MB Ltd. based in Dauphin, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work flexible hours. The position of Food service supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 6865128 MB Ltd.
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dauphin, MB
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and checking the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate will be required to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 16 to 20 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising kitchen and food service helpers, food service counter attendants and food preparers, food and beverage servers, and cooks (general).
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant, food service establishment, fast food outlet, or concession.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in walking positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.