Food processing labourer
British Colombia Frozen Foods Ltd. based in 33920 Lougheed Hwy, Mission, BC V2V 4H7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: British Colombia Frozen Foods Ltd.
Position: Food processing labourer
No. of vacancies: 20
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 33920 Lougheed Hwy, Mission, BC V2V 4H7
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate must measure and dump ingredients into the hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
- The candidate will be required to feed flattened boxes into forming machines in order to construct containers.
- The candidate must remove filled containers from conveyors.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and unloading processing machines.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to assist process control and machine operators in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fruit and vegetable processing plant.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.