Bonte Foods Limited based in 615 CHAMPLAIN ST, Dieppe, NB E1A 7Z7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food processing labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Bonte Foods Limited
Position: Food processing labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.75 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 615 CHAMPLAIN ST, Dieppe, NB E1A 7Z7
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement, gratuities, and piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
615 CHAMPLAIN ST
E1A 7Z7 Between 08:30 AM and 05:00 AM