Les produits de viande Pac-Rite inc. based in 9090 rue Pierre-Bonne, Montréal, QC H1E 6W5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food delivery driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Les produits de viande Pac-Rite inc.
Position: Food delivery driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 9090 rue Pierre-Bonne, Montréal, QC H1E 6W5
- The candidate will be required to pick up and deliver various items and products using automobiles, vans, and light trucks.
- The candidate must maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will have to pay for and receive payments for goods.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than three axles) and a Driver’s License (Class 3 or D).
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to work in an urban setting.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with the local regions.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.