Food counter attendant
Freshii based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Freshii
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.