Tim Horton based in Bridgetown, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Tim Horton
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $14.50 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Bridgetown, NS
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.