Food counter attendant
Chefs bite based in Legal, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work in various shifts.
Employer Name: Chefs bite
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.35 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Legal, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas as well as setting tables.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.