Westsyder Inn based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: Westsyder Inn
Position: Food and beverage server
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Parking will be provided for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3369 Westsyder Rd