Clean-Up based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Floor cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work on weekends.
Employer Name: Clean-Up
Position: Floor cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 4 to 12 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time
Location: Kitchener, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be in charge of waxing.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate must work in an office building, a cleaning service company, an industrial facility or establishment, or a commercial building.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior experience in Stripping.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driver’s licence validity check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, and Subsidized public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2381161
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation