Pizzaville based in 105 Bayly Street West, Ajax, ON L1S 7K7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fast food restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Pizzaville
Position: Fast food restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 105 Bayly Street West, Ajax, ON L1S 7K7
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must organize and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible to monitor revenue and modify procedures and prices as needed.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate agreements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate with clients for catering or facility use.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- The candidate will be responsible for establishing staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate must respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate will be responsible for hiring, training, and supervising staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for leading and instructing individuals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise staff in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.