PIZZA PIZZA based in 496 ALBERT STREET, Waterloo, ON N2L 4Y4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fast food restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: PIZZA PIZZA
Position: Fast food restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.10 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 496 ALBERT STREET, Waterloo, ON N2L 4Y4
Budgetary Responsibility: 0 – $100,000
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must determine the type of services to be provided and implement operational procedures.
- The candidate must balance cash, complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as necessary.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate food and other supply arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be expected to create, implement, and analyse budgets.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- Candidate’s fluency in Hindi and Panjabi language is an asset
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.