Poelman Apiaries Ltd. based in Fort Macleod, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm workers supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Poelman Apiaries Ltd.
Position: Farm workers supervisor
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $17.50 to $19.50 hourly for 45 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Fort Macleod, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Apiary and Honey Harvesting Experience
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about apiary work.
- The candidate must have prior experience with an automated honey extractor.
- The candidate will be expected to detect and treat bee diseases.
- The candidate will be responsible for harvesting honey.
- The candidate must have prior experience handling, feeding, and caring for honey bees.
- The candidate must have prior experience working in a honey farm.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.