Orangeline Farms Limited based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, vegetables who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours. The position of Farm worker, vegetables has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Orangeline Farms Limited
Position: Farm worker, vegetables
No. of vacancies: 30
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting vegetables by hand.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in a greenhouse.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop is bell peppers.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.