OKANAGAN SUNSHINE FRUIT PACKER LTD. based in 354 LUPINE LANE, Oliver, BC V0H 1T1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The position of Farm worker, general has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: OKANAGAN SUNSHINE FRUIT PACKER LTD.
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 50
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: 354 LUPINE LANE, Oliver, BC V0H 1T1
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Candidate’s fluency in Spanish and Panjabi language is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is fruit and vegetable combination farming.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.