C & K Farms Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job.
Employer Name: C & K Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $24.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must perform general farm duties.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- The candidate must carry out a pasture or pen breeding program.
- The candidate will be expected to provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing livestock, or disinfecting pens, barns, or poultry houses.
- The candidate must perform agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying, and harvesting.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.