Monaghan Farms Ltd. based in Kensington, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job.
Employer Name: Monaghan Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.30 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Kensington, PE
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- Farm operations include potato and vegetable farming.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a combine harvester, farm truck, loader, planting equipment, seed drill, sprayer or duster, tillage equipment, tractor, vegetable or fruit harvester, and harvesters.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
23402 Route 2
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM