Ottawa Shared Services Organization based in Kanata, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Finance clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Ottawa Shared Services Organization
Position: Finance clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $47,000 to $59,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kanata, ON
- The candidate will be expected to manage accounts receivable.
- The candidate will be expected to manage accounts payable.
- The candidate will be required to prepare bank reconciliations.
- The candidate will be required to invoice clients.
- The candidate will be expected to perform clerical duties such as filing and maintaining record systems.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience in Accounting and finance and Accounting and business/management.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be expected to work in the private sector, as well as in associations and non-profit organisations.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Sage Accounting Software, Accounting software, Electronic mail, Spreadsheets, MS Excel, MS Word, and the Internet.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Reference number- 2022-8-23