KS RANDHAWA FARM LTD. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: KS RANDHAWA FARM LTD.
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Langley, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of seed cutting.
- The candidate will be in charge of stone and/or wood picking.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Panjabi is an asset.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own gloves.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.