Dan Cacciavillani based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Overtime.
Employer Name: Dan Cacciavillani
Position: Farm worker
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 45 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings.
- The candidate must report any signs of insect or disease damage.
- The candidate will be required to plant bulbs and seeds.
- The candidate will be required to mix and prepare soils.
- The candidate will be required to clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Product
- The products are vegetables and seasonal plants.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.