CHARLOTTE’S FARM CORP. based in 3 NEW SEABURY DRIVE, Concord, ON L4K 2B7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: CHARLOTTE’S FARM CORP.
Position: Farm worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3 NEW SEABURY DRIVE, Concord, ON L4K 2B7
- The candidate will be in charge of stone and/or wood picking.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate will be required to write basic progress reports on a daily basis.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a farm truck.
Automated Systems Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with automated environmental control equipment.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about cattle breeding.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be able to recognise similarities and differences between sounds.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.