Brent Kittelson Harvesting Ltd based in NW 2-3-13-W2, RM #7, Bromhead, SK S0C 0N0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Farm supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Brent Kittelson Harvesting Ltd
Position: Farm supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: NW 2-3-13-W2, RM #7, Bromhead, SK S0C 0N0
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- The candidate must develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- The candidate must ensure that farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.
- The candidate must supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
- The candidate must perform general farm duties.
- The candidate must maintain inventory of stored materials.
- The candidate must maintain farm machinery, equipment, and buildings.
- The candidate must coordinate and schedule activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The type of farm operation is other grain farming.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
PO Box 250
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience