1318845 B.C. LTD. Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: 1318845 B.C. LTD.
Position: Farm manager
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must maintain farm machinery, equipment, and buildings.
- The candidate will be expected to manage the farm’s overall operation.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate planting, cultivating, and crop harvesting activities, as well as raise and breed livestock and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to establish marketing programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to keep financial and production records.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.