Factory labourer – manufacturing
Acier d’armatures Ferneuf inc. based in 2285, Francis-Hughes suite 320, Laval, QC H7S 1N5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Overtime.
Employer Name: Acier d’armatures Ferneuf inc.
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.34 hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2285, Francis-Hughes suite 320, Laval, QC H7S 1N5
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and immediate work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be hardworking.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated, dusty, and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in a processing plant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Disability benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the health, financial, and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking and employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
514-331-8170 extension 225 Between 09:00 AM and 04:30 PM