Lauzon Planchers Bois Exclusifs inc. based in 2101 côte des cascades, Papineauville, QC J0V 1R0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Evening.
Employer Name: Lauzon Planchers Bois Exclusifs inc.
Position: Factory helper
No. of vacancies: 15
Salary: $17.78 hourly / 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2101 côte des cascades, Papineauville, QC J0V 1R0
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in the wood products manufacturing industry.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.