Executive director, credit union
New Way Mortgages Corp based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Executive director, credit union who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: New Way Mortgages Corp
Position: Executive director, credit union
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $63.20 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate must allocate material, human, and financial resources to carry out organisational policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to authorise and organise the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- The candidate must establish financial and administrative controls, create and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall human resource planning.
- The candidate will be expected to establish organisational objectives and to develop or approve policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be required to represent the organisation, or delegate representatives to act on its behalf, in negotiations or other official functions.
- The candidate must select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff, delegate authority to them, and create optimal working conditions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
304 -32615 South Fraser Way