Providentia Consulting Limited based in Whitby, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Executive assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Providentia Consulting Limited
Position: Executive assistantWhitby, ON
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $31.00 hourly 35 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Whitby, ON
- The candidate must develop and implement administrative policies and procedures.
- The candidate must analyse incoming and outgoing memos, submissions, and reports.
- The candidate must prepare and coordinate the creation and submission of summary briefs and reports.
- The candidate must prepare agendas and make plans for committee, board, and other meetings.
- The candidate must conduct research.
- The candidate will be expected to compile data and prepare papers for executive committees and boards of directors to consider and present.
- The candidate will be expected to meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others to discuss issues, as well as assess and recommend various courses of action based on those meetings.
- The candidate will be expected to communicate with departmental and corporate officials, as well as representatives from other organisations and associations.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate must prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and manage contracts and other documents.
- The candidate will be responsible for training and supervising employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior experience in marketing and sales.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must be willing to travel frequently.
- The candidate must be willing to travel across borders.
- The candidate must be willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to travel overnight.
- The candidate must be willing to travel internationally.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Team building opportunities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- WHIT-Exec
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Writing sample