Pro-Tech Curbs Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Pro-Tech Curbs Inc.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 35 to 55 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with Bobcats, Curbing machines, Concrete saws, Mortar and concrete mixers, Trampers (Jumping Jacks), and Sledgehammers.
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of driveways, industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential structures, as well as sidewalks and curbs.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly checked (abstract).
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
905-824-1048 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM