BMT Canada Ltd. based in Kanata, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electronics engineer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: BMT Canada Ltd.
Position: Electronics engineer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $117,000 to $140,000 annually for 38.75 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kanata, ON
- The candidate must supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts, and other engineers.
- The candidate must prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports, and design specifications.
- The candidate must create electrical and electronic components, systems, and equipment.
- The candidate must create maintenance and operational standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- The candidate must investigate electrical or electronic failures.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare contract documents and evaluate construction or maintenance tenders.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.