Electrical mechanic helper
Weather On Demand based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical mechanic helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely. The position of Electrical mechanic helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Weather On Demand
Position: Electrical mechanic helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $21.13 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB; Remote work available
- The candidate must move tools, equipment, and other materials.
- The candidate must communicate safety procedures to coworkers and the general public.
- The candidate will be expected to perform a variety of labouring tasks to assist tradespeople, apprentices, and other workers as directed.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in electrical, heating, and air conditioning.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation