Learning Tree Academy – Maple based in 10557 Keele St suite Unit 5, Maple, ON L6A 0J5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during the day shift and on Flexible Hours. The position of Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Learning Tree Academy – Maple
Position: Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 10557 Keele St suite Unit 5, Maple, ON L6A 0J5
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities such as telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local attractions.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in maintaining records.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining daycare equipment as well as assisting with housekeeping and cooking duties.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and to discuss progress and problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and organise activities for school-age children in child-care programmes before and after regular school hours.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate the activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a one-year to two-year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.