Happy May Education Centre Inc based in 4751 Garden City Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3M7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Happy May Education Centre Inc
Position: Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4751 Garden City Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3M7
- The candidate must bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in maintaining records.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining daycare equipment as well as assisting with housekeeping and cooking duties.
- The candidate must prepare snacks and set up rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- The candidate will be required to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate will be required to attend staff meetings to discuss children’s progress and problems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be a Child Development Assistant (ECE level 1).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.