First Options Global Synergy Inc based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job.
Employer Name: First Options Global Synergy Inc
Position: Data entry clerk
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must receive and register documents for data entry.
- The candidate must enter data in the format specified.
- The candidate must transfer data between software applications.
- The candidate must verify the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- The candidate must store, update, and maintain databases.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out backup procedures.
- The candidate must perform general office duties.
- The candidate will be required to use a scanner to create digital records.
- The candidate must transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of data entry
- The data entry methods used are numeric and alphanumeric.
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Spreadsheet, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD), and Internet.
- The candidate must be familiar with financial and computer-data processing terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be familiar with correspondence, financial statements, invoices, charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams, manuscripts, publications, or theses, and reports and records.
Keystrokes per hour
- Keystrokes per hour range from 10,001 to 12,000 sph.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications