Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
Willowbrae Childcare Academy South Richmond based in 12033 Riverside Way, Richmond, BC V6W 1K6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Willowbrae Childcare Academy South Richmond
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12033 Riverside Way, Richmond, BC V6W 1K6
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities such as telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local attractions.
- The candidate must provide opportunities for creative expression through art, dramatic play, music, and physical activity.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and to discuss progress and problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate must develop and maintain collaborative relationships with coworkers and community service providers who work with children.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate the activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have an Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, a First Aid Certificate, and a CPR Certificate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.