Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
SpringRoots Early Learning and Child Care Centre based in Fredericton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: SpringRoots Early Learning and Child Care Centre
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.90 to $23.47 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Fredericton, NB
- The candidate must bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- The candidate will be expected to create and implement child-care programmes that support and promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities such as telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local attractions.
- The candidate must provide opportunities for creative expression through art, dramatic play, music, and physical activity.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about licencing regulations.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The candidate must be qualified in Early Childhood Education and Teaching.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have an Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, a First Aid Certificate, and a CPR Certificate.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a child care centre.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a vulnerable sector check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, long term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the health and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking and employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.