Little Galaxy Childcare Inc. based in 10960 Goreway Dr, Brampton, ON L6P 0N1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Early childhood assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Little Galaxy Childcare Inc.
Position: Early childhood assistant
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 10960 Goreway Dr, Brampton, ON L6P 0N1
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be in charge of storytelling.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees, trainees, or volunteers.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for supplies and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in maintaining records.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining daycare equipment as well as assisting with housekeeping and cooking duties.
- The candidate must prepare snacks and set up rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be required to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to discuss the children’s progress and problems at staff meetings.
- The candidate will be required to develop behavioural guidelines.
- The candidate must develop and maintain collaborative relationships with coworkers and community service providers who work with children.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and organise activities for school-age children in child-care programmes before and after regular school hours.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.