Blue Horse Transportation Ltd. based in 208 Savanna Lane NE, Calgary, AB T3J 0Y9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Driver, truck who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Blue Horse Transportation Ltd.
Position: Driver, truck
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 50 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 208 Savanna Lane NE, Calgary, AB T3J 0Y9
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks in order to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about Accident or incident reports, Bill of lading, Driver logbook and Maintenance and repair reports.
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- The trucking and equipment type is tractor-trailer.
- The candidate should have prior experience running long-distance trips.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about provincial or territorial regions.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough driver’s licence validity check and driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.