Enning Blinds LTD based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Drapery making labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Drapery making labourer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Enning Blinds LTD
Position: Drapery making labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.