Judge Freight Services CO based in 85 Darbrett Bay, Winnipeg, MB R2P 1K7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dispatcher, trucks who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Judge Freight Services CO
Position: Dispatcher, trucks
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 85 Darbrett Bay, Winnipeg, MB R2P 1K7
- The candidate must dispatch personnel in accordance with schedules and work orders.
- The candidate will be responsible for dispatching personnel as needed in emergency situations.
- The candidate must be familiar with cross-border dispatching regulations and practises.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about highway trucking and the associated rules and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to keep track of mileage, fuel consumption, repairs, and other expenses.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 11 to 15 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in dispatch management service software, electronic mail, the Internet, and Microsoft Windows.
- The candidate must have prior trucking service experience.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.