Nor’Wester Resorts Limited based in Thunder Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Nor’Wester Resorts Limited
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of carrying and replacing linen.
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must load buspans and trays.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate does not have access to public transportation.
- Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.