Griffith Island Club based in Wiarton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dining room host/hostess who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Griffith Island Club
Position: Dining room host/hostess
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly 42 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Wiarton, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for liaising between chefs and customers.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect dining rooms and other areas where food and beverages are served.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries about menu items and preparation methods.
- The candidate must attend to seating arrangements for large groups.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate must perform opening and closing activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a formal dining room, a hotel, a motel, or a resort.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Gratuities.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and On-site recreation and activities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.