Host/hostess, food service
Whitehorse Restaurant Limited Partnership based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Host/hostess, food service who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Whitehorse Restaurant Limited Partnership
Position: Host/hostess, food service
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.70 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a remote location.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2241 2 Ave
Between 11:00 AM and 10:00 PM