CORYMA DENTAL SERVICES based in 220 DUNDAS ST suite 104, Whitby, ON L1N 8M7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dental assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: CORYMA DENTAL SERVICES
Position: Dental assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $50,000 annually 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 220 DUNDAS ST suite 104, Whitby, ON L1N 8M7
- The candidate must prepare patients for dental examinations.
- The candidate must prepare dental instruments and filling materials.
- The candidate must sterilise and maintain instruments and equipment.
- The candidate must polish teeth and clinical crowns, as well as apply fluoride and sealant.
- The candidate will be expected to perform intra-oral tasks.
- The candidate must be able to take and develop X-rays.
- The candidate must document dental procedures performed on patients.
- The candidate must fabricate and place temporary crowns and restorations.
- The candidate must take preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Healing arts radiation protection (HARP) certification, registration with provincial or territorial authorities, and certification by the National Dental Assisting Examining Board.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a dental practice.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough Child Abuse Registry check, Immunisation records, driver’s licence validity check, and criminal record check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications