Marine Lines Inc based in 4701 91 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2M7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend. The position of Cashier has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Marine Lines Inc
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4701 91 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2M7
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be expected to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate will be required to verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, or tobacco products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.