Saihaj Enterprises Ltd based in 2534 33A Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6T 1Z4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Saihaj Enterprises Ltd
Position: Delivery truck driver
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2534 33A Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6T 1Z4
- The candidate will be required to transport and handle dangerous goods.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate will be required to use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will be required to record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs, and any problems.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate will be in charge of receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be required to prepare, package, and restock goods.
- The candidate will be required to assemble, install, and set up merchandise/products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough driving record check (abstract) and criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.