Steelhawk Transportation Services Inc. based in Brantford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Steelhawk Transportation Services Inc.
Position: Delivery driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brantford, ON
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks in order to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to assemble, install, and set up merchandise/products.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Class 5/5F/G licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles).
- The candidate must be able to lift more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior travel experience in the local area.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract)
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.