Agapeland Day Care. based in Leduc, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Agapeland Day Care.
Position: Daycare worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Leduc, AB
- The candidate must bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate must prepare snacks and set up rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- The candidate will be required to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to discuss the children’s progress and problems at staff meetings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in a child care centre.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should undergo a thorough medical examination.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
# 16 -4302-50 Street suite 50