Data entry clerk
A CHILD’S STORY – TERWILLEGAR DAY CARE based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: A CHILD’S STORY – TERWILLEGAR DAY CARE
Position: Data entry clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.67 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must receive and register documents for data entry.
- The candidate must enter data in the format specified.
- The candidate must transfer data between software applications.
- The candidate must verify the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- The candidate must store, update, and maintain databases.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out backup procedures.
- The candidate must perform general office duties.
- The candidate must classify, label, and store data diskettes/disks and tapes.
- The candidate will be required to use a scanner to create digital records.
- The candidate must transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.